Friday 13 March 2015

It's enough (Unfinished 4)

Firstly I'd like to apologise for yet again a massive delay in updating my blog but unfortunately family circumstances have got in the way and I have had to prioritise that.

This post is actually a bit of an odd one for me to write about because it came out of something that I did without even realising.

I had the great privilege of part of my volunteer work to speak to young people suffering with a mental health condition about their recovery and I had such good feedback, I was told that I'd inspired the young people to believe that they are able to get better, that they can change and things will get easier.

Having spoken afterwards to the manager she told me that all of the young people had awoken feeling really enthused and inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment