Wednesday 29 July 2015

29th July

I don't know what's wrong with me, I can't focus, I can't concentrate, people are talking to me and it's like I'm not even  there, I've zoned out completely, I've just sunken in to the little bubble that I create around me. 

I seem to barely eat and people notice that my attention and mood drop, if other people can see it then why can't the therapists? 

People with bipolar are recognising bipolar traits within me and I'm going out of my mind questioning and doubting the diagnoses. 

I feel like I'm broken, lost, empty, like I'm living without meaning or purpose, like I'm totally worthless. 

I just want to go home, but where even is home these days? 
I just want to sleep and sleep until it's all over, I just want to escape this hell.  

No comments:

Post a Comment